Heat Treating Inc. Was Founded In 1995 And Has
Rapidly Grown Into A Nationwide Organization!
With supply centers throughout the United States, HTI employs more than a hundred field-qualified technicians. HTI has undertaken technical training programs and quality assurance with three levels of criteria to be met.
The Heat Treating team of dedicated professionals have many years of involvement in contract heat treatment and machining, working in numerous countries on onshore and offshore projects, including:
QUALITY ASSURANCE - GUARANTEED:
- Grassroots construction projects, expansions, and maintenance
- Power, fossil, nuclear, and paper
- Petrochem, oil, gas and chemical plants
- Mining, pulp, and paper
- Marine, shipbuilding, oil rig fabrication
- Mechanical contractors, utility companies, pressure vessel and piping fabricators
- Heat Treating, Inc. guarantees that Q.A. – Q.C. normal procedures are followed.
- Meeting the customer’s requirements in every respect with fully traceable documented work records.
- Our quality assurance division ensures that our Q.A. – Q.C. manuals are regularly updated in terms of code and procedure compliance. Refinery or nuclear power, and their governing codes and standards, are as much a part of our team concept as the machining and heat treating techniques we use.